As a Director / Cinematographer with a strong background in observational documentary, Mark’s films have screened on SBS, ABC, NITV, Australia Network, Al Jazeera and at numerous national and international festivals. Mark has filmed in remote Aboriginal communities from Arnhem Land – where he made the award winning film Stone Country (2005) – to Tjuntjunjara in WA, and has also worked for Republik Pictures in Bali, Indonesia as a DOP and Editor. His awards include ’Best Documentary’ at CIMMFest USA, three ‘Best Documentary’ awards at the South Australian Screen Awards (SASA) and ACS awards for his cinematography.
- 2014 The Agony of Ecstasy (2014)
- 2012 Love Heart Baby (Documentary)Director
- 2012 Meatwork (2012)
- ‘Behind the scenes’ (EPKs); The Triangle Wars (2011), The Babadook (2014) and Foxtel’s upcoming Deadline Gallipoli (2015).
- 2008 My Generation – Fresh off the Boat (TV Series documentary) Director/Writer/Cinematographer
- 2007 A Fighting Chance (TV Movie documentary short) Director/Cinematographe