Don Hall and Chris Williams are the co-directors of the Oscar-award winning animated film, Big Hero 6, which won at the 87th Academy Awards. It also won the Academy Award for Best Animated Feature and received nominations for the Annie Award for Best Animated Feature, the Golden Globe Award for Best Animated Feature Film, and the BAFTA Award for Best Animated Film.
Don Hall is known for his work on The Emperor’s New Groove (2000), The Princess and the Frog (2009) and Tarzan (1999).
2014 Big Hero 6
2011 Winnie the Pooh
2011 Winnie the Pooh (story)
2009 The Princess and the Frog (story)
2007 Meet the Robinsons (screenplay)
2004 Home on the Range (additional story – uncredited)
2003 Brother Bear (additional story)
2000 The Emperor’s New Groove (additional story material)
1999 Tarzan (story)
Chris Williams has worked for Disney for many years, working in the story department for the films Mulan, the Emperor’s New Groove, and Brother Bear. He was slated to direct the film Bolt in 2007 but later replaced by director Chris Sanders.
• The Emperor’s New Groove (2000) (story, along with Mark Dindal)
• Glago’s Guest (2008) (director)
• Bolt (2008) (co-director with Byron Howard, writer, additional voices)
• Frozen (2013) (story artist, voice of Oaken)
• Big Hero 6 (2014) (co-director with Don Hall)
• King of the Elves (TBA) (director)